Thursday, July 5, 2012

37 weeks today, full Term!

37 weeks today! So that is good news he is now full term! The nurse had trouble finding his heart rate but she finally did and it was 134. He is still head down and she thinks he's about 7lbs. big boy! Dr. Flora says all my number are good and things are looking good. I asked her how long she would let me go over and she said a week and a half. So the latest he could come is August 6/7th.

I asked her about my strep B test from last week, and she said she thought it was negative but her computer wasn't working so she said she would tell me next week. I told her I wanted to try to get to 6cm on my own to try to avoid pitosin and she said she thought that would decrease my need for it but she also said since he will probably be a big baby I might need it to get stronger contractions to push him out with. Time will tell.


Evey fun! We got her a baby swimming pool on July 4th and she loves it! She is also liking her big girl bed and playing with her Mini Mouse doll. Knows her colors and shapes and is starting to count she can make it to 4 and recognize some letters. She is singing her ABC's which is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment